Re: [Evolution] Sigs Still Screwed

On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 17:19, guenther wrote:
But we all agree, that you can hardly iron aout a bug, you can't
reproduce. Let's try it. Watch every little detail, that may cause it.
I'm certainly willing to try, and I appreciate your help with this.
I suspect, an additional newline after the last typed words. Can you
verify that by writing mails to yourself?
With this message, I've tried putting a blank line at the beginning of the sig, and I will not put a newline at the end of this message.

Lane: You can change that sig code to the tags, you really need. Just
ones).

...guenther
I'm out of time right now, but I will try editing the code directly later. At least in this message, we can see the effect of having the leading blank line inside the sig rather than at the end of the message.

Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia

Using Linux more and Windows less