Re: [Evolution] Sigs Still Screwed

On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 16:24, guenther wrote:
Have you filed a bug at bugzilla.ximian.com? If not, it probably will
never get fixed.

Additional info, especially how to reproduce it, is needed.
Regretfully, I have not determined how to cause it to happen or not.
There is a known bug with changing the signature and eating the last
linebraek. And you will see it instantly, so the mails is sent exactly
like displayed.
That must be a different one, because the sigs always look right in the Composer.

Are you sure, you need a table for that??
I don't think I do, but Evolution evidently does. I just typed the three lines into the signature editor and changed the colors of the lines. And that's it. The table code was generated by Evolution, not me.
Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia

Using Linux more and Windows less