[Evolution] Sigs Still Screwed

This is kind of an old issue, but since there may have been the implication that the problem went away, I thought I'd report that it's still with me in Evolution 1.2.1. This is where extraneous lines are inserted into a signature composed in the Composer signature editor. The three lines of text at the bottom are supposed to have a single blank line only after the first line. It doesn't happen every time, but I have not been able to determine the cause when it does occur.

Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia

Using Linux more and Windows less