Re: [Evolution] Send Later?

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 02:23, Dick Roth wrote:

I can see this feature as a real benefit to those with dial-up
accounts.  Fortunately I'm blessed with broadband.

However, an associated feature I used to find really helpful in the old
days when I used Eudora was the "timed send" where  you could stipulate
a date/time to send a particular message.  This was real handy for event
reminders when not coupled with a calendar.  Any requests for this

Such a feature already exists... you can go to your calendar, and setup
a meeting/appointment/whatever, then set a reminder and in the reminder

  "Run an external program" => mail -s"Lest We Forget" your email address

Pretty cool actually, i have used it to email me
on an SMS gateway before and get a SMS reminder :-)