Re: [Evolution] Send Later?

Generally users found this counter-intuitive, so it's been removed.
Actually when you send a message it is always appended to outbox first,
and then outbox is flushed if you are in online mode.  If you're in
offline mode, then it is just appended to the outbox, etc.

If you really want to send later, you probably want to save a draft, and
exit.