Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.3 questions

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 20:52, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
PREFACE: I know this is a very rough work in progress, and I don't
expect it to be very usable yet.

Since I have no job anymore, I have been using some of my down time to
mess around with Evolution 1.3, just out of curiousity.  While doing so,
I have run into a couple things that bring up some questions.

1 - Evolution <=1.2 has the ability to save views on a per folder basis
(threaded or not, preview pane or not, etc.).  I notice that these are
global settings in Evolution 1.3.  Is this a limitation of the GTK/GNOME
2 environment and will remain global settings, or is it just that the
per folder views have not been implemented, yet?

2 - What version gnome-spell does GtkHTML 3.0 like?

You will need gnome-spell/HEAD.

Radek