[Evolution] Any way to recover unsaved drafts?

As I reported elsewhere, I get an error dialog every time I create a new
message, so I'm now in the habit of hitting return right away.

Evolution crashed earlier while I was composing a long message. When I
restarted Evolution and hit "new", the box that popped up was the one
about how Evolution has found unsaved drafts, and would I like to
restore them?

The default in this box, is, alas, "no", so when I hit return, I lost
the draft. Is there any way I can recover it?

Also, I'd suggest that the default in that dialog be changed to "yes";
the general rule is that the default choice should be the safer choice.

Thanks,

William

--
brains for sale: http://scissor.com/