[Evolution] Evolution 1.3 questions

PREFACE: I know this is a very rough work in progress, and I don't
expect it to be very usable yet.

Since I have no job anymore, I have been using some of my down time to
mess around with Evolution 1.3, just out of curiousity.  While doing so,
I have run into a couple things that bring up some questions.

1 - Evolution <=1.2 has the ability to save views on a per folder basis
(threaded or not, preview pane or not, etc.).  I notice that these are
global settings in Evolution 1.3.  Is this a limitation of the GTK/GNOME
2 environment and will remain global settings, or is it just that the
per folder views have not been implemented, yet?

2 - What version gnome-spell does GtkHTML 3.0 like?

3 - What version of libpisock is needed to compile with conduits
enabled? (No, I'm not going to try syncing with Evolution 1.3.  I'm just
curious.)

Thanks, and keep up the good work.
Lonnie Borntreger