[Evolution] IMAP folder question

I just signed on to this group so forgive me if this has been asked millions of times before.

I just launched an IMAP server for my office. I'm the only on running Linux and everyone else is running W2k...long story. My issue is that I am in sales and have a ton of local folders for customers. I'd like to get them on the IMAP server, but in order to do that I have to first create a folder on the server then copy the files over to the folder. On Outlook, I would just drag and drop the folders.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Nielsen