Re: [Evolution] IMAP folder question

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 00:25, Tom Nielsen wrote:
I just signed on to this group so forgive me if this has been asked
millions of times before.

I just launched an IMAP server for my office. I'm the only on running
Linux and everyone else is running W2k...long story. My issue is that
I am in sales and have a ton of local folders for customers. I'd like
to get them on the IMAP server, but in order to do that I have to
first create a folder on the server then copy the files over to the
folder. On Outlook, I would just drag and drop the folders.

Am I missing something?

Nope, you are not missing anything, and yes it does come up quite a
bit.  Google or Search an archive and you wud immediately find discuss,
eg.
http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution lists ximian com/msg03109.html
It may come about in 2.0, but it is likely not tops in feature.

Cheers,
Lloyd