[Evolution] email notification

When I used to use Outlook, I would be able to set an alarm to pop up in reference to an email. I can't seem to do this in Evolution. Am I missing something? I can set a follow up, but if it's for 2 weeks later...how am I to remember? In Outlook I could set a day and time and a window would pop up saying blah, blah, blah. The header option doesn't work either...at least for me. I get a lot of email and if something is supposed to happen 2 weeks later, I'll never see it.

Tom

Tom Nielsen
Neuro Logic Systems, Inc.
805.389.5435 x18