Re: [Evolution] multipart/alternative display

It is a missing glyph problem, pango is looking through your fonts
trying to find a glyph to display but it can't locate one.  The four
characters represent the hexidecimal value of the Unicode character it
is trying to find.  This could mean that you are missing a font with
that character or that your fontconfig setup is not configured correctly
(try running fc-cache -f) or if the four letters are fffd that it was a
corrupt character detected on input and is not really expected to
display any specific way.

It this message doesn't help feel free to ope a bug at
bugzilla.ximian.com and attach the message in question.

--Larry