[Evolution] multipart/alternative display

Someone send me an email w/ both html and plain versions of the same
text. Evolution defaults to html in this case (as it should and I love
it).

However, this person used some strange font (<FONT face=3D"MS Sans
Serif" size=3D2>) and the html text is shown as little boxes with 4
digits in them. Is this a missing font problem? Is there a way to fall
back to 1) to another font, or 2) to the text/plain part if it can not
be displayed... Or a button/menu to switch among alternates?

Let me know if you would like me to file a wish list or forward the
email to one of the developers for further testing.

I am using 1.3.2. It is extremely stable after I upgraded libgnomecanvas
to 2.2.0.2. Two things dont work, 1) the calendar reminders pop up w/
empty messages, 2) when I inline a ps of a pdf attachement, it uses a
very small subwindow, so I can only see a little top-left corner of
page. These two dont bug me enough to go back to 1.2 series.

Thanks.

--
Cengiz