Re: [Evolution] public holidays in evolutions calendar

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 01:51, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 09:07, Dave Barton wrote:
On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 14:44, Russell Fulton wrote:

I downloaded the NZ holidays file and then used the file|import tool and
added it to local|calendar but I can't seem any difference.  In
particular nothing shows for Friday being Easter.

Ah!  the automatic type selection does not work in the input dialog (at
least in  1.2.2).  Once I selected ical (.ics) explicitly it all worked
just fine.  Quite why the the automatic function did not work I don't
know, the file on disk definitely had an .ics extention.

Cheers and thanks, Russell,

Pleased to hear that it worked for you in 1.2.2
I tried calendar import every conceivable way I could think of, but it
seems to be broken in 1.2.4

there are no changes in the importers between 1.2.2 and 1.2.4, iirc. So
it might be the calendar file you're trying to import, that it's either
invalid or that evo does not understand it.

cheers

Yes, you are correct. The calendar files I was trying to import must
have been invalid for some unknown reason, because when I tried with
some other ics files they imported OK.

Regards
Dave