Re: [Evolution] public holidays in evolutions calendar

Ron,
attached file should work. It looks like Evolution can't handle multiple
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
.
.
.
 in one file.
I just used sed to remove them, everything else should be the same,
check if it's correct or if I removed more...
Maybe fill a bug report, I'm not sure if it's bug. But remember now that
I had the problem before.
Ronald