Re: [Evolution] public holidays in evolutions calendar

You can get calendars from, (read the list it was mentioned before):

You might want to change

before you import. Specially if you have more then one countries
holidays in your calendar, for example there is no Ostermontag in the
US. And having the day marked busy could give the wrong impression if
you share your free busy times.