Re: [Evolution] public holidays in evolutions calendar

i also tried several .ics files and none of them show..i even took out my text editor and inserted them by hand still nothing shows, are the .ics a different standard then evolution? i did have success with an earlier version of evolution but i cant remember which one that was... something is broken here for sure. Also the export-addressbook still doesnt work in 1.2.4!!

H.

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 08:51, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 09:07, Dave Barton wrote:

> > Ah!  the automatic type selection does not work in the input dialog (at
> > least in  1.2.2).  Once I selected ical (.ics) explicitly it all worked
> > just fine.  Quite why the the automatic function did not work I don't
> > know, the file on disk definitely had an .ics extention.
> >
> > Cheers and thanks, Russell,
>
> Pleased to hear that it worked for you in 1.2.2
> I tried calendar import every conceivable way I could think of, but it
> seems to be broken in 1.2.4

there are no changes in the importers between 1.2.2 and 1.2.4, iirc. So
it might be the calendar file you're trying to import, that it's either
invalid or that evo does not understand it.

cheers