Re: Re[2]: [Evolution] Editing templates?

On Sun, 2003-04-06 at 22:47, Christian Borup wrote:

Invoking oaf-slay before the command "LC_ALL=en_US evolution", should
work. Note that oaf-slay may kill a bunch of other stuff, most likely
nautilus...

This worked, thanks. I don't use nautilus (my environment is KDE, not
Gnome), so a possibility of killing it does not matter.

While this is not really a bug, an ability to set the language of the
date in the reply would be a great improvement - as well as template
editing anyway. Is it allowed to submit 'wish list' items to Ximian's
Bugzilla?

--
Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik