Re: Re[2]: [Evolution] Editing templates?

Hello!

guenther writes:

g> btw: IMHO that string (the language) depends on the language Evo uses.
g> If you don't mind using Evo with English UI you will get that string in
g> English too.

Is there a way to switch only Evolution to an English GUI, not all of
the system for that user?

% export LANGUAGE=de_DE.UTF-8:de_DE:de; evolution

That line starts Evo for me in German. Make a shell script with that, it
should work as an alias, too.

That should work, I can't test it to full extend though. Evo seems not
to be fully translated to German. Especially the reply string in
question is English even with German GUI.

Well, I tried this and much more. In fact, here's the biggest try:

env LANG=en_US LC_MESSAGES=en_US LC_TIME=en_US LC_CTYPE=en_US
LC_NUMERIC=en_US LC_COLLATE=en_US LC_MONETARY=en_us LC_PAPER=en_US
LC_NAME=en_US LC_ADDRESS=en_US LC_TELEPHONE=en_US LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US
LC_IDENTIFICATION=en_US LC_ALL=en_US evolution

(it was one line, of course)

And still the dates in question were in Russian.

Looks like we see a bug here! Should I get an account on Ximian's
Bugzilla and enter it?

--
Sincerely yours, Mikhail Ramendik