[Evolution] Three things that doesn't work with Evolution?

Why isn't there an option do delete messages on an imap server and at
the same time expunge them?? Why do I have to do this in two steps!??
(this works fine using for instance kmail..)

The second thing, why isn't the messages being marked as read on the imap
server after I have read the messages?? After reading my mail with
Evolution and then using another e-mail client, the mail is still marked
as unread! (this also works like a charm using kmail..)

The third one, is address completion. Kmail remembers the last e-mail
addresses I have used, so when I start to write the e-mail address, kmail
uses this recent list together with my address book, but evolution uses
just the address book. Does evolution has this recent address feature?

Evolution is actually nicer than kmail, but these three thing stops me
from using evolutin and I am using kmail instead..

Any suggestion on how to "fix" this or is it something we just have to
live with? Or is there a way to do this?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen (BSc,MNIF)
Executive Manager
btj havleik no                  Havleik Consulting
Phone : +47 67 54 15 17         Conradisvei 4
Fax : +47 67 54 13 91           N-1338 Sandvika
Cellular : +47 926 93 298       http://www.havleik.no
"The stickers on the side of the box said "Supported Platforms: Windows 98,
Windows NT 4.0,
Windows 2000 or better", so clearly Linux was a supported platform."