Re: [Evolution] Three things that doesn't work with Evolution?

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 11:51, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:

The second thing, why isn't the messages being marked as read on the imap
server after I have read the messages?? After reading my mail with
Evolution and then using another e-mail client, the mail is still marked
as unread! (this also works like a charm using kmail..)

I see the same behaviour when reading my FastMail IMAP account with
Evolution. Mozilla Mail correctly marks the messages as read.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the