Re: [Evolution] Bounce to sender...

On Sat, 2003-04-05 at 13:18, Matthew Johnson wrote:
Just wondering if a bounce to sender function will be implemented in
Evolution?

One thing I miss is the ability to bounce mail on to another recipient,
ie. forward but without the options of modifying anything bar adding
another receceived: line to the headers.

When I used elm I used this often within the organisation to forward
misdirected mail.

"It aint necessarily so"  - Gershwin