Re: [Evolution] Evo beta: no new mail notification

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 20:54, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
When Evolution actually does detect my email (I experience an IMAP new
mail detection bug that seems to have gotten several orders of
magnitudes worse in the new Evo beta since 1.0.8), it does correctly
beep.  I haven't been able to make it play a sound though.  I've tried
.wav and .au.

Mine is currently set to beep and there was definitely no beep when your
message arrived.

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com           www.dzr-web.com