Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.0.8 and KDE

Try upgrading to bonobo-conf 0.16, this should help prevent config
corruption. Not sure about the crash...

Jeff

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 13:23, FireWire BSD wrote:
Hi,
  I need to know if running Evolution 1.0.8 under KDE3 is supported or
not, because i am using it, it works fine, but when i leave it running
long time then try to change something in the mail accounts ( adding an
account for example ) it crashes and i loose all my accounts ( they are
account1, account2 ... etc with empty fields) so i have to recreate all
of the accounts.
PS: i'm running FreeBSD stable 4.6

Thanks for any advice