Re: [Evolution] Evo beta: no new mail notification

On Wed, 2002-09-25 at 13:06, D. D. Brierton wrote:
Has anyone gotten the new mail notification feature to work on Mandrake
8.2? I've tried setting it to beep and to play a sound and nothing
happens either way. I don't want to submit a bug report until I'm sure
that I'm not missing something obvious.

When Evolution actually does detect my email (I experience an IMAP new
mail detection bug that seems to have gotten several orders of
magnitudes worse in the new Evo beta since 1.0.8), it does correctly
beep.  I haven't been able to make it play a sound though.  I've tried
.wav and .au.

Cheers,
Jason.