Re: [Evolution] Bogofilter? The fight against spam continues...

Actually I cannot understand people who critisise people wanting to do
spam filtering.  You are lucky in that you have:
a) your own machine
b) access to the services required to run system wide spam resources

What about that very large group who *DO NOT* have such access.
Attitudes such as this condem them to running without spam blocking ...
Being able to run emails througn a spam or virus checker at the local
level is superflous in your case, but I have seen quite a number of
people who have no other alternative to doing it at the local level.

Yes evo is not ideal for this, but what alternatives are there with a
largely locked down, multiple user system with unsympathetic (for
whatever reason) sysadmins?

BillK