[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: The schedule of Evolution1.4- [Evolution] porting to Gtk2/Gnome2

Thanks, Jeffrey.

Then when will be the releasing of 1.2? and how long will 1.4's development take?

Thanks, I am so eager to use evolution1.4 now :-)

-Jay

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

We plan to start the 1.4 port right after we release 1.2, beyond that I
know zip, zilch, nada. Oh, and it will contain no new features.

Jeff