Re: [Evolution] Lost Received time
- From: Timo Sirainen <tss iki fi>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>, Lonnie Borntreger <email borntreger com>, Evolution List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Lost Received time
- Date: 23 Sep 2002 13:55:39 +0300
On Sat, 2002-09-21 at 08:50, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
also, you could just fudge it and make received == date.
thought about doing this, maybe this is what we should do.
Why not make received == INTERNALDATE in IMAP? That's exactly what it's
supposed to be for, and you wouldn't even need to fetch the
] [Thread Prev