Re: [Evolution] Lost Received time

On Sun, 2002-09-22 at 04:34, Not Zed wrote:
Its not guaranteed to be accurate anyway.  Its based on what should be
the last received date added by the last server to process it.

I've wondered why I got a few emails that had received dates of 3 or 4
days in the future one day.  Seeing as the last server to process it
should be your ISP's or your own box (I would assume, but that could
make an ass outta you and me) tell them to fix the date/time on their
mail server.

--
Chris Ness
MES Co-Communications Director --> http://mes.mcmaster.ca