[Evolution] Questions about evolution's exchange connector

How can I get more than one exchange mailbox into Evolution ?
When can I expect access to public folders?
How do I utilize the LDAP connectors to grab information from Exchange/AD?

Where can I find additional update information about the continuing progress of Evolution and Exchange
integration?  Is this the correct list for these questions?

Daniel Curry
IT Manager
Cariocas
625 Second Street
Suite 201
San Francisco, CA 94107
ph: 415-348-6516
fx: 415-348-6505
cell: 510-579-6680

"If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z,
X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
  - Albert Einstein