Re: [Evolution] Questions about evolution's exchange connector

While we're on the subject of Exchange, beyond IMAP mail folders, what
is the planned level of functionality between Evolution and Bynari
Insightserver?  (Or any IMAP server that support server-side ACLs, for
that matter.)  Are there plans to be able to use IMAP folders for
calendaring, a la Insight Connector for Outlook?  (This would enable the
possibility of an all-free Outlook/Exchange replacement.)  I remember
reading something a while back about an InsightConnector for Evolution,
but nothing in the last 3 or 4 months...

        Thanks,
        -Ian