Re: [Evolution] Idea: Pens for highlighting emails

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 10:33, Evert Hoff wrote:
Hi,

Here's an idea that you might want to consider implementing in
Evolution. I will find it very useful and others might too. I don't know
of any email client that has this feature yet.

The feature: Provide a highligher pen (or pens) on the toolbar. Clicking
on it will turn the cursor into a highlighter. Selecting a piece of text
in an email would then highlight the background behind the text in
light-blue, light-red or light-yellow. This would be saved without
changing the actual text of the email that was received. It should be
possible to change the view to toggle between displaying and hiding
these highlights.

In general, requests like this should go into bugzilla, but I filed this
very request a while ago so there's no need for you to do it. (It was
closed, as I recall.)

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
                              -- REAL Ultimate Power