Re: [Evolution] Questions about evolution's exchange connector

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 15:45, Daniel Curry wrote:
How can I get more than one exchange mailbox into Evolution ?

You can't. It was supposed to be fixed in 1.2, but it won't be (although
you can at least open other people's folders in 1.2 if you have
permission).

When can I expect access to public folders?

1.2. Not sure when the target release date is. (Definitely before the
end of the year.)

How do I utilize the LDAP connectors to grab information from Exchange/AD?

I'm not sure what you mean by "the LDAP connectors". The "Global Address
List" folder is populated from AD. You can do searches there.

Where can I find additional update information about the continuing
progress of Evolution and Exchange integration?

Hm... not sure there's an answer to that.

Connector 1.2 will add:
      * Public folders
      * Ability to open other users' folders / edit permissions on your
        own folders.
      * Direct booking of resource accounts (eg, conference rooms. If
        you have to select the account as a "Resource" when scheduling
        it in Outlook, then you're using this feature)
      * Some support for delegation
      * Email address autocompletion from the GAL (if you want it)
      * Various other minor things, plus some speed improvements and a
        bunch of bugfixes.

Is this the correct list for these questions?

Yes. You can also contact our support department using
support.ximian.com and the registration info included with your
Connector license.

-- Dan