Re: [Evolution] Determine mail account to reply with
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Chief Gadgeteer <gadgeteer elegantinnovations org>
- Cc: "evolution ximian com" <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Determine mail account to reply with
- Date: 12 Sep 2002 13:48:03 -0400
On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 13:14, Chief Gadgeteer wrote:
On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 00:16, Alessio Bragadini wrote:
On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 20:34, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
*and others wrote:
I have a number of websites that I admin, some are on the same servers.
If I query the pop accounts individually I get an error "already have an
open pop session on this server". These are a real pain as they pop-up
in the middle of whatever I am doing - a very annoying Windows-like
behavior (a slap to whoever coded that). By forwarding all the
accounts on to a single account I avoid this problem.
well, what do you want us to do with errors? just printf them into
If the window pops up and steals your focus, that's a window manager
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.
fejj ximian com - www.ximian.com
] [Thread Prev