Re: [Evolution] Determine mail account to reply with

On Thu, 2002-09-12 at 00:16, Alessio Bragadini wrote:
On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 20:34, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
*and others wrote:

I have a number of websites that I admin, some are on the same servers.
If I query the pop accounts individually I get an error "already have an
open pop session on this server".  These are a real pain as they pop-up
in the middle of whatever I am doing - a very annoying Windows-like
behavior (a slap to  whoever coded that).  By forwarding all the
accounts on to a single account I avoid this problem.

The reply however -=has to be=- from the original email address.
Otherwise, I get bounced emails - "unknown sender".

(opps, sorry Alessio. Another example of Evolution doing the unexpected.)

--
Chief Gadgeteer
Elegant Innovations