[Evolution] Determine mail account to reply with

Hello,

As I've been using Ximian for multiple accounts for quite some time now,
there's something that I'm hoping has either already been recognized
and/or fixed in the upcoming versions. Since this account is not my main
account for Evo, I have troubles when responding to emails from
mailing-lists, unless my email address is in the To: or Cc: fields. If I
go to reply to a message on the list, Evo always uses the default
account as the From:. However, I need it to use this account. Shouldn't
it be using the X-Evolution-Source: header to determine what account to
reply to a message with? Has anyone else experienced this issue?

- Greg