Re: [Evolution] Determine mail account to reply with

The logic in 1.0.x wasn't quite right and wouldn't use the
X-Evolution-Source to find the account except as a last resort (and
apparently it thinks it has found you before getting to that code?).

1.1.x defaults to the X-Evolution-Source first, and then checks.

Jeff