Re: [Evolution] Small "quirklets" in Evolution 1.0.8

No, when I said impossible, I meant impossible. You obviously have never
worked with Unix, X, and Bonobo before, have you? ;-)

Yes, I have.  For many years, as a matter of fact, having been in this
business for over 25 years as an engineer.  I've worked with several
flavors of UNIX and with X as a programmer/engineer, doing some quite
complex things.

<flame>

Instead of shooting your mouth about how clever you are

He was responding to a direct question.

Please flame elsewhere.

-- Dan