Re: [Evolution] Small "quirklets" in Evolution 1.0.8

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 11:41, Xavier Bestel wrote:
Le mer 30/10/2002 à 16:54, Not Zed a écrit :
On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 02:17, Dan O'Reilly wrote:
Running this on RH 8.0, just switching over from Windows 2000 and
Eudora.  I've noticed several little quirks, some of which are quite
annoying to me, that I hope somebody can comment on/correct:

1. If I click on the same message 10 times, I get 10 windows with that
message on it.  On a crowded screen, it's often more useful to get to
any window you opened simply by clicking on the message again.

I suggest you only click on it once, you will have a much less crowded
screen.

I think what he means is that he would like the message window to pop to
front (if it's already opened) when the message (in the list view) is
clicked. Makes sense.

And in fact, many other apps do the same thing.

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>