Re: [Evolution] Small "quirklets" in Evolution 1.0.8

ons, 2002-10-30 kl. 20:15 skrev Dan O'Reilly:

You use the term "impossible", and I must disagree with that.  It's very
possible, it just has to be done.

No, when I said impossible, I meant impossible. You obviously have never
worked with Unix, X, and Bonobo before, have you? ;-)

Yes, I have.  For many years, as a matter of fact, having been in this
business for over 25 years as an engineer.  I've worked with several
flavors of UNIX and with X as a programmer/engineer, doing some quite
complex things.

<flame>

Instead of shooting your mouth about how clever you are (*never* proved
to me, at any rate), why don't you leave off bugging Jeff and the others
and do something to help? Or *shut up*.

There are a few people flogging their *rs*s for free for you and the
rest of the world and all you can do is insult both them and the
community.

</flame>

Idiot.

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw

Could have been Henrik Ibsen's, Ole Bull's,
Henrik Wergelands's, Camilla Collet's and more's
last words, but weren't: «Fanden helder, helder
det at have sadset, end det at ikke have sadset
i det hele taget.»

e-post:         tonni billy demon nl
www:            http://www.billy.demon.nl