Re: [Evolution] feature request - mark all read hotkey

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 11:08, Monte Ohrt wrote:
Actually while were on the hot key topic, would it be possible to allow
hotkey customization? What would be really slick is if you could pull
open a menu, mouse-over an item to highlight it, then just hit the
hotkey combo you want and it adds/updates the hotkey for that item. I've
seen this done before, but I can't remember where.

Some Day (tm) I will write an external utility to do this, unless
someone else does it first... but meanwhile, at least they're manually
customizable.

Eric
--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change