Re: [Evolution] feature request - mark all read hotkey

Perhaps try using Edit->Mark All As Read???

Alt-E E

Jeff

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 13:40, Monte Ohrt wrote:
Yes, Ctrl-I is broken for me too.

But, the Ctrl-A-K-I combination isn't very efficient, especially if you
have hundreds of e-mails in your Inbox. The act of selecting, marking
read, deselecting all takes unecessary time to process.

A hot key for "mark all as read" should NOT be programmatically the same
as ctrl-a-k-i, because there shouldn't be a need for
selecting/deselecting everything. It should be much quicker. Mozilla has
this hotkey, and I really miss it :-)

It's not big problem, but I'd just like it on the TODO list.

Monte