[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Squash Bugs for Fun and Prizes

Hi Aaron,

Could you add Evolution 1.2 beta to Debian repository? I would like to
test it.

Thank you.
                                Andy

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 12:28, Aaron Weber wrote:
Just a quick reminder that Evolution 1.2 is coming up Really Soon Now,
and we're getting into the home stretch of the finding/fixing race.

Find, report, close duplicates, submit patches, whatever you do, do it!
It's not too late to win one of the following prizes:

  * The "Natural Selection" Award: The person reporting the most
    verified, unique bugs prior to launch will win a Bose QuietComfort®
    Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headset.
  * The "Genetic Problem" Award: The person reporting the thorniest,
    most complex, bug will receive a $100 gift certificate from
    Amazon.com.
  * The "Duckbilled Platypus" Award: A $100 Amazon.com gift certificate
    goes to the person reporting the most bizarre bug.
  * The "Monkey's Uncle" Award: The top 10 bug reporters will each win a
    Ximian t-shirt.