Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 19:39, John Angelmo wrote:
[snip]

Why not simply have an option in the config like mozilla has?

Or I can just find the RFC describing it ;)

Just cause it isn't a bug dosn't mean that it can't be change, see it as
a small feature request.

If you send me a patch, I will consider adding it.

(Note: my previous email was more to prove my point that replying at the
top is much more user-friendly than replying at the bottom)

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.