Re: [Evolution] Questions about beta 2

On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 00:40, Janus Christensen wrote:

Maybe it is some Sawfish WM issue? Thing is, I haven't changed my
Sawfish setup in ages, and I certainly havn't bound the left and right
arrow keys to anything in the WM.

Following up on my own post again...

It turns out it that it *does* seem to be a WM issue. If I switch from
Sawfish to Window Maker, the left and arrow keys works as before. Why on
Earth these two keybindings would suddenly be a problem with Sawfish is
beyond me.

I was growing tired of Sawfish anyway; I think I'll stick with Window
Maker for a while and see how I like it. If any list members have any
tips and tricks, especially with regards to Window Maker and GNOME
integration, please feel free to contact me off-list.

Thanks for all the help.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the