Re: [Evolution] Questions about beta 2

On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 20:52, Benjamin Kahn wrote:

      Weird.  This is working for my for Evolution 1.1 beta 2.  Maybe it's a
focus issue?  Where is your focus?

The focus is in the message list part of the main Evolution window, ie.
I have a message that is covered by the *blue* (not gray) marker.

Is the 1.1 beta 2 version number the *exact* version of your Evolution
installation? I ask because mine says 1.1.2 beta 2 -- although it
doesn't say "beta 2" explicitly, it does say "beta 2" in the splash
window. So, we might be using different versions.

--
I want something that'll give me the stamina of a young werewolf, the