Re: [Evolution] Todo-List vs. Calender

What I actually end up doing is just keeping a text-editor permanently
open where I note down all the things I have to do with dates and time
in parenthesis and use indentation to group tasks. I use it constantly,
but it isn't ideal, and it would be fantastic to be able to use
evolution's tasks list *and* have tasks integrated with the calendar.

you may group this in this way in evolution and it gets indeted. quite a
good feature :). at work i group by due time and then category (which i
use for customer). i then sort by status and priority. this shows me a
rather useful list of tasks. but the calender-task-view and the summary
(!!!) do not use my sort options, so these views are totally unusable.