Re: [Evolution] using spamassassin with evolution

That there's need for such a utility is obvious. At $US 30 per seat for
Outlook and a shameful Deersoft (the commercial Windows Spamassassin

Last I looked (few months back), Exchange licenses cost $63 US each.

If you really needed it for an organization, you could setup a mail server
with postfix or sendmail, to filter out the spam, and then just relay it to
an internal Exchange server. Cost is minimal (use some leftover hardware).

I'm thinking of doing just that with my Exchange server at work.