Re: [Evolution] What happened to the filter log?

Good question ... :)

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 03:05, Bob Haddleton wrote:
In 1.0.8 there was an option under the email preferences to enable
filter logging and specify the filename.  The capability still works in
the latest CVS version, but the ability to enable/disable and specify
the log file seems to have disappeared.

It is still using the values I had from 1.0.8 so I still get the logfile
output, but where did the configuration options go?

Thanks

--
Bob Haddleton
bobh lucent com