Re: [Evolution] Evolution changed my login

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 10:25 am, Mark Gordon wrote:
Clarification: it was the installer that clobbered
/etc/sysconfig/desktop, not Red Carpet.  Red Carpet is blameless in
this regard; they're two different pieces of software.  They share
some common code, but this bug is only in the installer.

OK, so its safe to continue to use red Carpet, then?  I understand.  I
really appreciate this help.
--

Art Alexion